Hey tenneal and ryan, How the heck are ya. I was happy to find your blog. Your boys are so cute. It looks like you have a lot of fun with them. I hope all is well. julie carr
Ryan and I have been married for 8 years and have four kids, Carson, Chas,Jace, and Jersey. We love to share the latest happenings of our lives with you. Thanks for hanging out with us!
4 comments:
Hey tenneal and ryan,
How the heck are ya. I was happy to find your blog. Your boys are so cute. It looks like you have a lot of fun with them. I hope all is well.
julie carr
Hey guys!
Your little family is so cute!!! How are y'all doing? I hope that things are good!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie and Jason Presley
so cute, I want mason to skate board.
he looks cute with his helmet on! Is he pretty good at it?
Watching the boys on the half pipe at Stephens was comedy, I think Carson is better than Ryan! Yep that's right I said it..
Post a Comment