Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Shower? YES!!!



Yes, another shower! I know what you are thinking, but I am thankful I have friends and family that like to spoil the baby and I. The shower was a ton of fun and I got a lot of great stuff. Now, I just need the baby, who has no name yet, to come join our family. Thanks Dalynn for the shower!!!

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Dang whoever posted took that picture of you and the Monkey shirt did a good job, everything centered so well... hahaha, thanks for posting the one below, I find a way to get back...

juliette said...

First of all, nice splits. Second of all- I'm sorry but I can't believe this is your 5th boy! I'm not sorry you are having a boy, my mom tells me all the time her boys were easier and more fun to cook for, I just can't believe the odds. Anyway, you look good and very happy.