Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Drake and Dax!

Our twins would of been 3 yesterday! I can't believe how the time has gone by so fast, yet the pain at times seems like it happened just yesterday. We feel so blessed to be their parents, and thankful to know WE WILL be with them again someday. I'm thankful for Ryan who understands how touchy and emotional I get around this time of year, and sticks with me. I'm thankful for Carson and Chas who ALWAYS count Drake and Dax in our family. I'm thankful for the cards, calls, and email I got yesterday too. Thank You


We went to the cemetary to give the boys new flowers and let off balloons.


After the boys let the balloons off they started announcing which balloon was coming in first. (Everything is a race in our house)


We love you Drake and Dax!

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im sure that was a really hard day. I cant believe its been 3 years...wow.
You are going to be one busy and lucky mom in Heaven :)
Hang in there...

Jones Family said...

What a wonderful tradition! I do like the balloon race. Kids sure do help you find the joy that is sometimes hidden in sorrow.

Kleinmans said...

Tenneal, I know that this is always a hard time of year. For me it's a time of year though that I remember how inspirational you and Ryan were and continue to be. I am a stronger person b/c of your example. Love you!