Thursday, January 14, 2010

We have four kids!

Jersey is quickly approaching her 4 week mark and we are all adjusting to our new family dynamic. Ryan drove us around the neighborhood to pass out thank you cards and when I looked behind me I realized we had a car load of kids! We have four kids now! I've always wanted a car full of kids (not on long trips just short ones. He He!) Although I'm tired and not on top of things like I'd like to be, I truly wouldn't change it for the world. We really have been blessed.

And no, I'm not sure what that is on my shirt.


This is what you get when Jace says "Cheese".

5 comments:

Monica said...

Congratulations on making the "Four Kids Club". You have now truly made it!!

Allen Family said...

Okay Jersey and Jace are pretty much twins. I love seeing a Howard baby in pink and in headbands. You guys sure make some cute kids!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

she is a mini you! super cute family :) Im glad you have so many kids...better you than me:) But you are a super mom...

lets get together soon..

The Cutchen Crew said...

Love to see your family growing. They are all super cute. Jersey looks so big already

6jardines said...

She is getting big too fast!