Sunday, April 13, 2008

8 More Weeks To Go!!!

So, I decided to write a little bit about this pregnancy, assuming that some of you might actually want to know how things are going. The baby is doing great and mom is taking it one day at a time! Mentally I'm all over the place, worrying one day and then in total nesting mod the next. Now that I've passed the critical stages that the twins went through I seem to be a little more stable. (as stable as a pregnant woman can be) I never got back into shape after the twins, so I can tell my body is pretty tired of being pregnant, but Tylenol PM is helping me get through the nights. Preparing for our new little guy is the best part, we never got to prepare for the twins so I'm taking full advantage this time. (that means more projects for Ryan which he's not too happy about) My due date is June 11th and we'll schedule a c-section a few days after that, but I'd really like to try a VBAC which means my body will have to go into labor on it's own earlier than my due date. Ultimately we just want a healthy baby no matter how he enters the world.

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

You are a pregnant BEAUTY! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go. That's wonderful! Hope you are hanging in there and enjoying your last few nights of sleep. For some reason, Tylenol PM doesn't really work AFTER the baby comes!

Allen Family said...

I'm due June 10th! That is so funny. I guess we were all busy around the same time in September. Ha! I'm also having a c-section (June 6th). That will be so fun to have babies so close in age. Too bad we don't live near each other but 4th of Julys and other family get togethers will be fun! Hope you are doing well. I've realized that being pregnant and running after Justin is EXTREMELY tiring. How do you do it and still look so great?

Kleinmans said...

I think you look fabulous! We'll get our bodies back eventually - right?? So excited for you and this new baby. And glad for you that you don't have to be pregnant the whole summer. He'll be here before you know it! Good luck with the sleep thing - I've pretty much decided I was just meant to have circles the size of Montana under my eyes! =)

A Rosie Family said...

Tenneal, you look wonderful! Hope you are feeling as good as you are looking. I was thinking of you and I'm glad you posted how you are doing. Ryan never tells me anything so I'm glad to posted and to hear things are going well!

A Rosie Family said...

So I seriously can't spell.. To clarify... I'm glad that YOU posted how things are going and to hear that things are well. (I blame it all on the pregnancy!)

Dana said...

First of all Congratulations on your new boy! I hope everything goes well for you! Your boys are darling! Love the pictures!!

Misty said...

So glad to see an update! Your boys are so cute. You can bring them over any time.

Juliette said...

Yea! You are almost done and I didn't even know you were having a boy. Five boys, unvbelievable! You look good and your kids are adorable.