Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Chas!



April 2nd was Chas' 3rd, we had little party for him and took him to 'Amazing Jakes' on his birthday. He's doing pretty well with the potty training, except for pooping, and of course he thinks his big stuff now that he is 3.

3 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Happy Birthday Chas! I'm impressed he's doing so well with the potty training - I'll have to hire you for my next go-round. Brigg had a hard time pooping too. I thought he'd never get it. He didn't want to give it up! You're looking awfully sassy, btw! =)

Mamasita said...

I want to eat you kids! How are you guys? Luckily for the twisted blogging world we can now keep in touch!

Dana said...

I can't believe he's 3! Wow, Time sure flys...I remember coming to your house with Becky Kerby right after you had him. Your family is adorable!