
I realize that all parents think their kids are cute, but seriously I can't stop kissing this kid's face!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Can't get enough of this face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I realize that all parents think their kids are cute, but seriously I can't stop kissing this kid's face!
5 comments:
He is pretty dang cute! I love his room too!
Hey Tenneal! Jace is absolutely adorable..just like your other boys! Congrats and good luck...oh and his room is super cute too! Take care and stay in touch...
He is pretty darn cute. Congrats!
Hey your little boy is sure cute. Congrats!!!! HOpefully he is letting you get some sleep.
He is perfect!!! Congrats to your family. Kabrynna just asked me yesterday at church "Why doesn't Tenneal come to church anymore?" I told her because you are a sinner. Just kidding. He is so cute and what a chunky monkey. Congratulations!! We love you guys.
Post a Comment