Friday, June 27, 2008

The newest member of our family


No, it's not Jace, but a horny toad lizard that Ryan brought home from work. We named him Spike and the kids think it's the coolest thing ever. We bought him crickets to eat which I thought was strange because we've spent money on getting rid of bugs and now we're buying them and they are sitting on our counter in a jar. This must be a boy thing, I just wanted a cat!

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Tenneal,
Congrats on your beautiful family. I found your blog through Allison Folgers by way of my sister Jennie's blog. When I saw your name on Allison's blog I had a great flashback of junior year summer school math at Poly high. Oh those were the days. Come check us out at www.thedickensfive.blogspot.com or send me an email at tawny@thedickens.tv.
love,
Tawny (Fiero) Dickens

A Rosie Family said...

Crickets on the counter hun... but I guess with a house full of boys what would we expect! Fun times. When does mom get her cat?