Monday, July 14, 2008

Poop happens

If you're a mom then you'll know all about the "up that back poop". I know it's not what you want to see, but it's nice knowing it happens to everyone right? And yes, it did get on me too.



And then we get them all clean again.






17 comments:

Allen Family said...

Yup, been there done that!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Oh no...and yes it seems like yesterday that it happend to me...YUCK!!! It was great seeing you @ the Gardners!

OurFamily said...

hahahaha so funny - can't wait for that :) just kidding. he's so cute!

the Hess' said...

CLASSIC.. They always seem to do it at the worst times too. Ivy's looked just like that when we had just got to the campsite a couple weeks ago.. That was a fun time trying to clean her up. looks like a fun 4th.

A Rosie Family said...

Oh CRAP!

Dana said...

At least you know his system is working! Haha! I love clean smelling babies! He's So Cute!!

lins.e said...

cute blog guys, we had no idea you guys had another baby.. you probably didn't know we did either.. I've actually been fortunate enough that jonah has never had a blow out, but then again i don't breast feed, and all of his are like rocks.

Anonymous said...

Jace is just adorable. I love the hair. I'm glad you guys found us. I will have to tell Justin. All my kids had blow outs. It's best when you are in public! :)

Kelli J. said...

Love that baby stage! Luke was famous for that...every feeding about half way through. If you didn't change his diaper that instant - you would be wearing it! I have told Nana for a couple months to get me your info, so I am glad you found us!!! This is a fun way to stay in touch! When was Jace born?

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It is so great to be able to see what you guys are up to and what is going on in your lives! Your new little one is soooo adorable!

Kleinmans said...

Wow, that kids has special powers! I like the nursing cleavage shots too! =)

juliette said...

Those are the best rolls I have ever seen and quite possibly the best up the back poop I've ever seen! Congrats Howards, he is adorable!

Katie said...

Isn't that the most wonderful thing about newborns? Their either pooping too much or not enough! Good thing he's cute! Belen dripped all over the culural hall and the Bishop's shoes once- it was lovely!

Lynnette said...

Ryan, leave it to you to post about a poopy diaper! LoL Reminds me of the fun we had talking about stuff like that in Vegas.
Tenneal, You are good to put up with his sense of humor :0)
Katey had an 8 wipes poop one time. OMGosh it was horrendous.
Congats on the new boy. He is gorgeous just like his mommy.
Love you and miss you too!
Aunt Lynnette

Paul and Ines said...

Hi Tenneal & Ryan...I found you guys, crazy,huh? Your family is so cute & we have something in common. I'm really new to blogging..here's my email..inespaukids@yahoo.com..tell us what's going on.

Ines Patterson
(I hope you still remember me tenneal, or should a quick driving lesson remind you..haha)

Krystal said...

Hey there! I am married to Autumn R.'s brother Derek. I have met you once before but it was brief and I'm not sure you will remember me. I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the cutest! And that it really is amazing how much poop can come out of newborns! It is nice to know that I'm not the only one that has had the pleasure of experiencing it! :)

Tawny said...

Oh my, I'm having visions of this happening at my house in the very near future. My older two destroyed many outfits that way. I'm pretty sure this one will too! My email is tawny@thedickens.tv . Drop me a note!