I can't believe Carson started kindergarten and I didn't even cry! He was very excited and loved his first day of school. And he looked pretty stinkin cute too.
omg school!!! I cant believe your little guy is starting school!!! YOu didnt even cry that is amazing your a better woman then I because I know I will cry!!
Hey Ryan!!! I can't believe how much Carson looks like you! You have a beautiful family, all credit goes to your wife though! LOL ;} It's crazy how fast our kids grow, I wish we could pause time and enjoy it a little bit longer. Good to see ya guys and glad you are all doing so well! Much Love, your cousin Nattilee
I'm still getting used to this bloggin thing but check us out! kaseyandnattileekinsman.blogspot.com
I was thinking about you this week and wondering how you did sending Carson off to school! I'm impressed that you didn't cry! I think I was more nervous this year than Ben was! Carson looks so handsome and so grown up! I hope he has a great year!!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And speaking of cute...I love your red front door! I don't remember it being red though. Did you just paint it or am I totally oblivious? Anyway, cute cute cute!
Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!
Ryan and I have been married for 8 years and have four kids, Carson, Chas,Jace, and Jersey. We love to share the latest happenings of our lives with you. Thanks for hanging out with us!
6 comments:
omg school!!! I cant believe your little guy is starting school!!! YOu didnt even cry that is amazing your a better woman then I because I know I will cry!!
Hey Ryan!!! I can't believe how much Carson looks like you! You have a beautiful family, all credit goes to your wife though! LOL ;} It's crazy how fast our kids grow, I wish we could pause time and enjoy it a little bit longer. Good to see ya guys and glad you are all doing so well! Much Love, your cousin Nattilee
I'm still getting used to this bloggin thing but check us out! kaseyandnattileekinsman.blogspot.com
I was thinking about you this week and wondering how you did sending Carson off to school! I'm impressed that you didn't cry! I think I was more nervous this year than Ben was! Carson looks so handsome and so grown up! I hope he has a great year!!
Hi Tenneal...I can't believe you've already started school...you're pictures are so cute...Paul says "Hi"...take care
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And speaking of cute...I love your red front door! I don't remember it being red though. Did you just paint it or am I totally oblivious? Anyway, cute cute cute!
Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!
Post a Comment