Ryan's company had their annual picnic at Knotts Berry Farm this year and the kids had a ton of fun. I will say that I actually missed the DRY Arizona heat compared to how sticky I was in Cali.
The boys loved all the rides
Ian and Carson... obviously their mother's have good fashion sense!
And the best part of the whole trip for me was this Funnel Cake!!!!! I can't even remember how long it had been since I had one, and it was worth every calorie. Yummy We actually ate so much crap that day that Carson threw up on the way home, that's when you know you had a good time.
And of course Jace didn't want to leave the park until he made his mark...LOL
Gotta love family vacations!



6 comments:
Hi Tenneal...I agree about the stickiness of Calif...the only way that makes it better is blasting the air conditioner in the hotel room...and it's not much relief.
I can't even get a shout-out when I am stuck in the back seat holding the cup for your kid to throw up? Next time he is on his own!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE Knotts Funnel Cake! YUM!!
O.K.....so....when will I get to know when you're coming out for a Cali vacation???? I would love to see you!
by the way....this is Jen. In case you didn't know. You know...used to be a Dev.
I see the berries are of a yellow hue...that's one healthy breast fed baby. Rollie-Pollie! He's a doll.
Post a Comment