Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Tonight was very fun for the boys, especially Ryan, and fun for us to have Jace experience his first Halloween! Ryan and the neighbors spent at least 2 hours making the clown, that was on our porch, fly down from the roof to scare the crap out of anyone they could. In addition to that, Ryan was in the garage with fog machines and would run out and surprise trick or treaters. Yes, tears were shed by people of all ages.


This is our neighbor, yes it's a costume. (I'm pretty sure he didn't have to look far for this outfit.)
I was so glad that Carson wanted to be a spider this year because I love to make their costumes. Chas was a BMX rider (I wonder where he got that idea from?)



My mom sent me this cool witch hat and the lovely black lipstick. I might just keep this look going for a while! Jace was my little spider...SO CUTE!!!



I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. Now it's time to gear up for the rest of the Holidays.

2 comments:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Cute costumes... you are so creative!

Allen Family said...

I love all of your costumes. I'm so impressed with your talent! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!!!