Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23, 2006



Today would be the 2nd birthday of Drake and Dax. Some people think it gets easier with time, but it doesn't, you just learn better coping skills. ( I obviously have a long way to go)
This will always be hard time of the year for us and I wanted to say thanks to those that have brought flowers, baked goods, and have sent their thoughts and love our way.

10 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I can't imagine your heartache. Today, I will remember the closeness and support of your family and friends. I will remember your strength at the funeral. I will have a prayer in my heart today for your family. Thank you for letting us be apart of that time in your life. xoxoxo

Natti said...

You and the family will be in our hearts today! We love you!

Danelle said...

I couldn't imagine what it must feel like. You are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. We LOVE the Howard's!

Mom / Grandma Pam said...

May you find "Peace"...

Love to Ryan,Tenneal,Carson,Chas & Jace Howard

MaRiN said...

I was thinking of you today! You are such a strong mom and your kids are so blessed to have you.

The Cutchen Crew said...

Two sweet angels in heaven watching and waiting for you guys.

Lisa said...

I miss seeing you guys at church and around. You are an amazing woman, I Love you to death! Thanks for the inspiration you are to me to be a better person, and Mom. Love, Lisa Janda

By the way I'm glad I found your blog so I can keep in touch.

Misty said...

I don't think you realize how strong and amazing you are. Your kids are so blessed to have you as their mother, you are a great example!

Kleinmans said...

You've been on my mind the last week! I was thinking about trials and why some people have to go through them so early in life. I think you are an amazing person and are going to raise some pretty incredible boys. Love you guys!

Four Boys and A BABE said...

I came across this post today, and I cried....I am so sorry, for alot of things. I wish I would have been there for you when you were going through this hard time. I had no idea.....my post "tears" was directed to you, I hope you know how indeed sorry I am for your loss....We dont know why we are asked to face the trial we face, but know that you are one of the most amazing people I know. One of the strongest people I know, give yourself credit, Its well deserved!!!!!! Love you, keep your chin up.

Elli