There is NEVER a dull moment at our house, so this is what's been going on for the last few weeks...
Chas gets a HUGE knot on his head at the BMX track, he still wanted to race but we said "NO". He is such a little Ryan, I think I should take a first aid class!



Carson earned another BMX trophy! 3rd Place Good Job Carson!
And tonight I'm running in a 5K with a friend. More pics later!


7 comments:
Oh my goodness, you've been way busy. Love the wall that you painted, way cute, it looks professional. Good job on running the race, I'm sure it's a great feeling to run across the finish line. I've been wanting to do one for awhile now, but have never gotten around to it.
WOW! You have been busy. Can I recruite you to my home to paint my house? It is so cute. The knot on Chas' head looks pretty gnarly. That in itself is a trophy. Way to go n the race. You are much more woman than I. I hate running.
Yay! The wall came out looking very sassy! And it's done all perfectly...very Tenneal of you. You're not allowed to look at my wall ever again because now you'll see all the places where I goofed up my spacing!
Okay, how do you paint with three boys around? I need to paint so bad, but there is never a good time with them around. Anyway, good job, looks great! And way to go on the 5K. I would love to train for a half marathon - you interested?
congrats girl I was going to say you were looking extra foxy at church today. I love that you post your kids injuries after you beat them that's some courage you have.
O.K., the wall is cute, but HOLY CRAP! What a big bump..and believe me, I have seen a bump or two. Do I need to call C.P.S.? We tell our boys that the bigger the bump, the cooler you are!
Very cool wall! Like you ... very cool.
Elli
Post a Comment