Monday, November 3, 2008

GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!

So my neighbor called me today and said I needed to come over and see what Carson drew with chalk on her driveway. She suggested that I bring my camera! This is what I saw...


Drawing #1
Drawing #2
He noticed that we were "admiring" his first drawing so he drew another one.

Now before anyone gets offended when we asked Carson about his drawing he said, "it's a BOTTLE"!
It's all about perception people, get your minds out of the gutter!!! This is going to be great black mail when he's a teenager.

13 comments:

Allen Family said...

It's like one of those pictures/paintings where at first you see one thing but if you look harder you see something else (except all I see is the dirty picture...I'm still trying to find the bottle). Gotta love kids!

MaRiN said...

What are you teaching your kids Tenneal?!! I'm a little worried about you now. I'm not sure I'm see'n the whole bottle thing.

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! I could not stop laughing. But...I don't understand what everyone else is talking about. All I see is a bottle.

Amanda Stephens said...

Yea right! I'm kidding. That is way too funny.That is a great laugh for the rest of the week.

The Cutchen Crew said...

Too FUNNY!

misslb02 said...

hahahah! Too funny!

Noelle said...

Tenneal, that's the best thing I've seen all week! I couldn't stop laughing. You've just got to love artistic interpretation!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. He sure is a good artist. I still can't stop laughing!!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

So basically there is never a dull moment with the Howards!

juliette said...

What are you teaching those boys at home? That is so funny, I love the innocent smile while showing off his drawing. Malloy just walked in the room and said, "that is the boy who threw the gun at me". Wow-let it go Malloy! At least he didn't burst in to never ending tears.

Billy & Shelly Howard said...

Oh may hell!! That was way to funny!

Holloways said...

Where is that bottle from? Fascinations? HAHAHAHAHA

Kerri said...

Oh My Goodness, What are you teaching that cute kid?!!!! Gotta love Mr. Carson, he is soooo adorable... Very much a Howard I wouldn't expect anything else, LOL