Thursday, December 25, 2008

I know, I know, it's been way too long since our last post. It's December, give me a break!
Earlier this month we went to California to visit with my mom and go to Ryan's work party. One night we went to see one of the best light displays I have ever seen, we all had a lot of fun. People we selling hot chocolate, treats, and my favorite, cotton candy!!! We also got to have a pre-Christmas with my mom and dad, what a great weekend!
My mom, Chas, Carson, Jace, and I.

My dad, Jace, and Chas.

Chas, showing a little "crack".




To top off the whole weekend Ryan, Carson, and Chas raced and they ALL placed! Ryan 1st, Carson 1st, and Chas 3rd.





This was Chas' first BMX trophy and the "cheese" on his face was priceless. (we won't tell him there were only 3 racers in his race)




No comments: