I made a Christmas Eve dinner, we took the kids to see Christmas lights, and of course we left cookies and milk out for Santa.

Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I made a Christmas Eve dinner, we took the kids to see Christmas lights, and of course we left cookies and milk out for Santa.

3 comments:
Hey Howards! Merry Christmas! I haven't been by your blog in a while: love the livingroom wall and all the Christmas pics! Thanks for your card, we didn't get around to doing them this year.. it was that kind of a month. Anyway- love to see all your cute pics, hope to see you on your next trip to CA! Take care!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENNEAL!!! I feel terrible because I passed you in the hall today at church and only said "hello" not realizing today was your special day!!! I love you! You really are amazing, and I truly do aspire to be like you! Happy Birthday again to you...my BEAUTIFUL friend!!!
Love, Kristin
PS: Love the pics! Your boys are adorable!
Tenneal - you found me! I am so excited to hear from you and that you have a blog! Now I feel like I can keep in better touch with you! I loved you Christmas Card - I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year - keep in touch!
PS - when are you coming to visit anyway?!?
Post a Comment