Anyone who knows me knows that I cannot pass up a great deal, whether I need the item or not is insignificant. So I wanted big Christmas bulbs for next year, and so I waited for the stores to go to 75% off before I bought anything. Well, I went to 3 Walmarts last night and they were all out of the bulbs that I REALLY wanted, so I was bummed. Of course I found other things that were on sale so I started to go to the register and there was a basket FULL of red and green BIG bulbs. On the basket was a sign that said "Entire basket $10". I got excited, but another couple was looking at them so I didn't act too interested. As SOON as they walked away I told a worker "I want those bulbs".
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I Love Great DEALS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I want some of those also, my mom bought some this year and hung them with ribbon, and then down from arches in her house(if that makes sense), it was very cute!!
Now that's a deal! I LOVE that find! Now the trick is going to be figuring out how to store them!
This CRACKS me up! I can't believe how many you got for 10 bucks! I would of payed to see the look on Ryan's face when you walked in the door with that many!
ha! Im sooo like that! good buy!
we need to get together!
Wow, Chas looks so much like Tenneal and Carson looks like Ryan. We'll see who Jace looks like.
I am a huge deal shopper. For a while there whenever I went to the mall I told myself I could never buy the kids clothes that weren't on sale for anything less then $6! It works out good and it makes the search fun! Good find!
http://msdnchristensenfamily.blogspot.com/
Here's our blog address. Hope to see you guys soon!
Love,
Mike, Sarah, Delanie, & Nathan Christensen
Awesome deal - you are my kind of shopping buddy!
Post a Comment