Most mondays (ok everyday) are crazy at our house, so getting family home evening done is a big task. The boys go to the track for a lesson, there's homework etc. and I swear I saw Chas try and feed Jace his booger, but I can't say for sure! Anyways, so we've been trying to put a little more effort into having family home evening, and we've actually pulled it off 3 weeks in a row! Yea!!! Tonight we talked about temples and then built one out of sugar cubes. It was pretty fun.
I have know idea what Chas is doing with his hands, lets just hope it's not a gang sign!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Family Home Evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very creative with the sugar cubes. I'd never have thought of that!
Yep it's a gang sign, I recognize it.j/k....way to go Howard Family!
Post a Comment