Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Chas!


I know everyone is so shocked about how fast kids seem to grow up, but it really is true. Our little Chas is 4 years old today! Chas' personallity is hilarious, and he knows he's funny too.(which may get us in trouble some day). His size fools A Lot of people. So many people underestimate him, until they get to know him and see him in action! He is one of the most naturally athletic kids I have ever seen and he does not back down from a challenge. Chas gives us a run for our money DAILY,but we wouldn't change him for the world.


Happy Birthday Chas!



A few minutes old


1 year old


2 years old

And this picture was taken yesterday, when he was 3. He got stuck trying to take his shirt off and was yelling for help. (I thought it was pretty funny) Maybe now that he's 4 this won't happen anymore. (I won't hold my breath)When he woke up this morning he had balloons all over his room!

No comments: