Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Grand Opening of.......Goodwill?

YES!!!! Some friends and I went to the Grand Opening of a Goodwill that opened up near us. I get excited for the the littlest things!



They even had valet parking! Are you kidding me? I'll park my own car at Goodwill, thanks!





I got a cute chair for $3 (I had a coupon) and just changed the fabric to suit me! Love Deals!!!
Before



After

I love Goodwill!

7 comments:

Janece Perkins said...

You are too funny. And, I looked at that same fabric at JoAnn's today...birds of a feather! Chair looks great!

MaRiN said...

What kind of crazy friends would want to go to a Goodwill grand opening???

Sadie Lady said...

Wow can you come do that for me.

Dana said...

Ok, LOVE the chair!

The Brock Family said...

Love the chair! Good Times!!!

6jardines said...

look at you go!

Henricksen Family said...

So funny that they had Valet parking! I am so excited to go there too!