Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Happy" Birthday Chas?

Did I fail to mention that although Chas is very athletic he also loves to NOT watch were he's going!

So...we were just about to start Chas' party and Chas crashes into a wall at the park! I didn't actually see it, but a lady said "someones little boy just fell", so I look over and there's Chas on the floor all bloody! He had a nice size gash on his head and it was bleeding A LOT. Thankfully I had some great friends that were there to help me take care of Chas. I couldn't find my keys(I'm sure my brain wasn't working right), so my friend Marin drove Chas and I to the urgent care. The other ladies cleaned up ALL the party decor. One took Carson and Marin came back and took Jace home with her. Ryan met us at the urgent care. Chas was crying and kept saying "I don't want stitches". I don't really think he knows what stitches are, but he does now. He was a trooper and ended up getting 5 stitches. (Is that 4 for his birthday and 1 to grow on?) Poor Chas







I'll post the REDO party after we have it!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

Wow, Chas is one brave little birthday boy! I pray that he heals fast and enjoys the party redo.

The Holloway's said...

Honestly...this would happen to one of your boys wouldn't it! Poor Chas, we hope he is ok and that he has a good b-day!

Monica said...

Once when I was babysitting Braden Call at that park he did the same thing. Two sets of stitches; one above his hairline, and one on his forehead. I felt so bad. Look on the bright side...you now have an awesome story to always tell about his 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Chas!!

A Rosie Family said...

Wow! What a Birthday.. definately one to remember!! Hope he is feeling better.

MaRiN said...

Happy Birthday Chas!!! I'm still amazed that he pulled this off with a helmet on....only your kid Tenneal.

Holly said...

I remembers those days, it seemed like Devan was getting stiches all the time. I hope Chas is feeling better.

Henricksen Family said...

wow you guys really know how to throw a party!

Danelle said...

PooR guy!! This is titally something that would happen to my Blane! What a way to ring in a new year! HappY birthday Chas.