This past Sunday was just a great day!
1) We watched General Conference and the kids didn't do half bad. I set up church stuff infront of the TV that represented what the kids needed to listen for and when one of the speakers said one of the words the kids got a piece of candy. They loved it!

2) We went to the cemetary. We ordered the headstones for Drake and Dax and this was our first time seeing them. They looked GREAT! Thanks to all that donated so that we could get those for our boys. We couldn't of done it without you!
Thank you thank you thank you!







7 comments:
Love the headstones. They look really nice. I bet it feels nice to have that completed.
I love Conference and homemade ice-cream, too.
The headstones look beautiful!
Are we surprised that Ryan fell asleep?? Not really...
The headstones look soo good Tenneal. I'm glad you were finally able to find the right ones. What a great day to go and see them too.
The headstones are beautiful. We think of you and your family often. I see the pure happiness and love shining in those boys eyes. Since we live in the conference country, we see a lot of what's going on and enjoy. I love Sunday. We wake up because the TV is our alarm. Channel 5 here always has the music, and it's so peaceful waking to it. Mormon Tab. Chor.
Tenneal, would you send me the ice cream recipe? I've always wanted to make homemade ice cream. Love you all, Your Aunt Kandie and Uncle Art.
oh, what sweet headstones, what a nice day.
You know, you're going to have to share your ice cream recipe!!
Lisa
I'm glad you were able to get those beautiful headstones! I want your Ice Cream recipe too!
danax5@gmail.com
What a fun day! I'm so impressed with your boys, sitting still for conference. I still have a hard time. :) I love the idea of putting pictures and other items that represent things the speakers talk about. I'll probably be stealing that idea in the future if that's okay.
I love the headstones for the twins. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment