Thursday, May 14, 2009

BMX Party for Chas!

Chas had a BMX party at the track! I actually rode the track too! I have a new respect for those that ride BMX bikes. I was screaming like a girl and I was out of breath after just one SLOW lap. My mom flew in just for Chas' party and she rode the track too.

Don't laugh!

6 comments:

Henricksen Family said...

congrats on baby number six! I know it's going to be a girl!

Hess Fam said...

CONGRATS on another cute baby for the Howard's. You know...it must be a good one because it's due on MY birthday! :)

A Rosie Family said...

You are truely amazing! Racing on the track AND another baby! Congrats!!

6jardines said...

quit the extreme sports while you are prego you crazy lady!!!!

Katie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Another Howard boy... or maybe a first little princess!?!
I have a December baby- and I have to say that it is nice not to be huge during the summer months... Like I am this time:(

Anonymous said...

So cute - Happy B-day Chas! I can't wait to see you and your cute little prego self this summer! Let's make some "girls" only plans while you are here!