Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The beginning of our Roadtrip

This is what the kids looked like, and we hadn't even left the driveway yet! Are you kidding, and I have to spend how long in the car with these people?




Chas found a way to get the water bottle to stick to his face. Our children are so talented! I wonder if they'll be in the CIRCUS one day, a mother can only dream.
When normal families get into town they stop by a relative's house to visit. Not the HOWARD'S, we went straight to a local BMX track. No I'm not kidding.



1 comment:

oledihard said...

What is life is like having all those boys! I'm sure the adventure never ends. Now, with a baby girl on the way I can just see it all now. She'll probably know how to ride bikes, climb trees, that's a given, but I bet she'll grow up knowing how to fix flates and change atlernators, too. Smart, strong and sure. She'll be a winner! Just look who she has on her side. :)