Every year Ryan's family have a 4th of July picnic with a lot of the extended family, and it is always a ton of fun.
Carson on the baseball field.
Uncle Art climed the tree to get the pinata set up! Sixty plus years old, I am VERY impressed.
Cordin (Ryan's nephew) hitting the pinata! I thought in honor of Michael Jackson we should of played "beat it" while the kids were swinging at the pinata. I know I know, what a great idea!

Grandma Howard pitching the ball to Chas.

Uncle Art climed the tree to get the pinata set up! Sixty plus years old, I am VERY impressed.
Cordin (Ryan's nephew) hitting the pinata! I thought in honor of Michael Jackson we should of played "beat it" while the kids were swinging at the pinata. I know I know, what a great idea!
Grandma Howard pitching the ball to Chas.



No comments:
Post a Comment