I must say that I felt so blessed that anyone wanted to actually throw me a baby shower. I love to go to baby shower's, I don't even have to know the person, but when it comes to my own shower I feel so weird about the whole thing. Anyway, my friend Jeanette threw me a shower in November and it was a lot of fun and I got a ton of great stuff. Girl stuff is pretty fun!
When you give any fat (or phat) girl chocolate, we're going to get very excited!

When you give any fat (or phat) girl chocolate, we're going to get very excited!

4 comments:
Yea! Girl stuff does look fun! Sad I couldn't stay longer! Can't wait to meet her! She's coming soon!!!
were was my invite?
what the heck? tell your friend she needed to add me to her invite list
Looks like you got a TON!!!! how fun...
and you look great pregnant, so quit saying anything different :)
It was a very nice baby shower...I was loving all the animal print!
Post a Comment