Congratulations! We are soooo happy for you. How fun Gwen and Jersey share a birthday!!! Before Christmas is better than right after. Happy Birthday Tenneal :)
Ryan and I have been married for 8 years and have four kids, Carson, Chas,Jace, and Jersey. We love to share the latest happenings of our lives with you. Thanks for hanging out with us!
21 comments:
Oh she is so gorgeous!! I love all the cute girly stuff. I'm happy for you that you finally got to have her. Congratulations!!!
oh my Tenneal..she is your TWIN! sooo cute! congrats!!!
Congratulations!!!! She's perfect!
She is beautiful T! Congrats to you and your family! She is tiny!
CONGRATS! Jersey is gorgeous just like her mama! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Jersey Mae Howard what a beautiful name....For a beautiful baby girl.
congratulations! to you and your family.
wow! It really came true a GIRL! enjoy every moment! She is so cute!
Awwww, she is beautiful! Congrats!!
Congrats. We were wondering if she was ever going to make her appearance.
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Call me if you ever want to talk. :-)
She looks just like you. She is darling.
She is beautiful!!! JUt like her mommy. I can't wait to hold her. Let me know when you letter her have visitors.
Congrats!!! I LOVE the name!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Your formula for a girl made a cute little Tenneal:) Merry Christmas!
I just showed Michael the pic of Jersey, he commented on how she is all purple.
Congratulations Toey!!!
Love seeing a Howard baby dressed with flowers! What a cutie. Congrats.
Tenneal, she's so beautiful! Congratulations on your princess. With so many big brothers, she'll be well looked after!
Yeah!! She's finally here! She is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! We are soooo happy for you. How fun Gwen and Jersey share a birthday!!! Before Christmas is better than right after. Happy Birthday Tenneal :)
Beautiful baby! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment