Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

We went down to California for the 4th and we had a good time, in spite of June Gloom, Carson throwing up on the way home, and me forgetting the diaper bag at a friends house in Oceanside when we were 45minutes in route to go back to Long Beach. LOL

Fireworks at the Howards. I know what you're thinking, "is that a snuggie"? No it's not, it's a SLANKET! Way better than the snuggie, thanks mom one of my favorite gifts ever. I took Carson and Chas to go buy fireworks.


Gotta love the forth, it's the only day you can legally let your kids play with FIRE!
Carson



Chas

Jace and mommy (even though he calls me daddy most of the time)


Uncle Steve and Jersey doing a cheer routine.
READY, OK!


Our Family



1 comment:

Allen Family said...

I'm laughing so hard right now at the "slanket." I had no idea it even existed. Too funny.

So good to see you and your cute family. Let us know if you're ever down this way for races! We'd love to hang out and watch the boys ride.