Well..Chas started school today and he was very excited. He looked adorable in his uniform. I'm sure we'll have lots of stories to tell by the end of the year! :) Carson's in 1st this year. So handsome
Yes I walked him to class and I didn't even cry!
It will be nice to only have 2 at home, but I will miss them both
you didnt cry?? good, it gives me hope..Mason starts in 2 weeks. i dont get it, he is so bored and drives me nuts here, but yet i DONT want him to be gone all day!
Ryan and I have been married for 8 years and have four kids, Carson, Chas,Jace, and Jersey. We love to share the latest happenings of our lives with you. Thanks for hanging out with us!
1 comment:
you didnt cry?? good, it gives me hope..Mason starts in 2 weeks. i dont get it, he is so bored and drives me nuts here, but yet i DONT want him to be gone all day!
Post a Comment