So, it's Monday night around 5:15pm. Carson and Chas have football practice and Ryan has to go to the BMX track and is about to leave. Jace is running around the house (which is normal) and then crashes into a table (which is normal for him too). So I go check to see if this time is any different from the other 100 times he has crashed into things in the house, and it was!!! Blood was falling onto the floor! (Thank goodness it was only tile) So Ryan grabbed Jace and cleaned him up and I threw the kids in the car. I called a friend to see if she could take Carson to practice and thankfully she said yes and so we dropped him off at her house. Then I just showed up at another friend's house and asked her to take Chas to his practice! Great friends, thank you ladies! After all of that we pulled up to urgent care.
No stitches, just dermabond. :)

He looks sad in this picture, but he was actually RUNNING around the urgent care office. Seriously, he can't be stopped.
No stitches, just dermabond. :)
He looks sad in this picture, but he was actually RUNNING around the urgent care office. Seriously, he can't be stopped.





4 comments:
Scary stuff. Glad that it turned out well. Maybe padded furniture isn't a bad idea?
That is my least favorite part about being a parent--the injuries and illnesses. Glad he's doing well and still has a smile on his face!
Oh, I love Dermabond. We have our own bottle if you ever need it!:0)
Glad he is okay....and boy...he is cute!!!!!
Post a Comment