Friday, October 15, 2010

Jersey is 9 months old

The saying "time flies when your having fun" is SO true. We have had so much fun with Miss Jersey and I can't believe she is already 9 mos. old!

Current Stats:
Weight: 15.1lbs
Length 27"
Head 16 1/2"
The doctors said she does need to gain more weight ( I wish a doctor would say that to me) so Jersey gets butter on things, brownies, full fat yogurt, avocado and of course she loves it all.
Jersey loves to feed herself, there was even a time when she wouldn't even her mouth for me! Then I'd give her spoon and she would be just fine. So eatting time does get messy, but that's what happens with an independent baby.
I wonder where she gets that from? :)
Jersey still loves to suck on her two fingers.


I LOVE dressing her for church, it's like I have my own little doll!
EVERYWHERE I go Jersey is the center of attention. Her brothers love her so much and love making her laugh. Jersey is such a blessing to our family.



1 comment:

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

She is SO beautiful! Love those big dark eyes!